Experimental design with printing techniques is possible, taking into account additive, subtractive and half-tone colour mixtures, during courses and projects. The goal is to gain a basic knowledge of print and print media.
- Theory and practice of the main printing processes
- Paper and colours and handling these materials from a design point of view
- The structure of colour sets, taking into account the critical moments during the final printing approval process
- Further processing and finishing printed products in design practice
- Surface design with linoleum print items and the basic colours cyan, magenta and yellow